Minneriya National Park Safari
Observe the Gathering of elephants as you explore the territory Of The Minneriya park along with your toughened chauffeur guide during this three-hour Minneriya national park hunting expedition. Seize the possibility to identify a range of Sri Lankan life and pay time with mother nature.
Your day starts with a obtain at your most well-liked time (choose from five.30 AM – 6.00 AM or 2.30 PM – 3.00 PM) from your building in Habarana or Polonnaruwa. Your chauffeur guide can drive you to Minneriya park. when getting into the park territory stand the possibility to identify any of the park’s life starting from leopards, sloth bears, wild buffalo, deer, gray lancers, porcupines, AN assortment of birds and varied alternative animals. Stand the possibility to watch ‘The Gathering’ of elephants, a reputation specifically given for the many elephants that saunter on the banks of the Minneriya Reservoir. The gathering of elephants in Minneriya is considered the biggest herd of Asian elephants that gather at anybody time.
Your three-hour Elephant hunting expedition at Minneriya Park can come back to AN finish with a drop off at your building. looking on wherever your building is you’ll be able to prefer to stop for a few sunset photographs at the Minneriya Tank and also the standing Buddha sculpture at Giritale.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION – Minneriya
Tour Duration– 3-4 hours approximately
1. Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in Polonnaruwa and Habarana city limits Or from Colombo (Airport, Port & City Hotel)
2. Private jeep safari (Can Accommodate 6 guests) Experienced Chauffeur
1. Admission tickets to National Park should be purchased at the park’s ticket office upon arrival & if you have issues having local currency asked your tour manager to arrange the tickets fee. Tours Manager will manage locally & keep the fee with the chauffeur
2. The Tour fee included all service charges, VAT, Fuel for Safari jeep, Parking & Tips for Chauffeur. No Hidden charges or extra charges to be paid during the tour
3. The chauffeur does not speak very good English to give a narrated tour if you wish to have a private narrated tour request Arooha’s Tours Manager to arrange a national guide (Request should be made very early to avail the guide)
4. We will be able to accommodate the guests who wish to save transfer from Colombo to Habarana or Polonnaruwa or Sigiriya along with the Minneriya National Park Safari. After the safari, the chauffeur will drop you in the hotel in mentioned cities
5. Usually, the Minneriya National Park Safari tour is ideal to book with Hiriwadunna Village Tour. Whereas a local village tour takes place in the morning and guest go on an evening Minneriya National Park Safari
Your chauffeur guide for the day will pick you up from your hotel if it is within Habarana or Polonnaruwa city limits. If your hotel is in Sigiriya or Dambulla, pick up can be arranged for an additional fee.
At Minneriya National Park
Observe gatherings of elephants that occupy the banks Of The Minneriya Reservoir. Spot wildlife including leopards, deer, wild buffalo, sloth bears, grey lancers, purple-faced leaf monkeys and variety of bird species.
Depending on the location of your hotel you can also visit the Minneriya tank for some sunset photography and the standing Buddha at Giritale.
Your chauffeur will drop you back to your hotel in Habarana or Minneriya.
This Tour Is Offered by – Arooha Tours and Travels